• Can I get free advice on a product before buying ?
Yes you can. Do just contact us by phone at 237 233 40 08 65 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• What guarantees the reliability of your advice ?
• Do you have a paper catalogue of the different products you market ?
No, we don’t have a paper catalogue with all the products we sell, but you can download a product sheet from our online catalogue.
• What file format are product packages available ?
Product inserts are available in PDF format only.
• Can I buy online at polypharma90.com ?
No, it is not yet possible to buy online on polypharma90.com. However you can place orders online that, we will quickly process in the authorized of sales’ point nearest to your locality.
• Who can buy from POLYPHARMA’s authorized sales’ point ?
The items available on polypharma90.com are all on sale at POLYPHARMA’s approved points and accessible to all audiences.
• In which country do you distribute your products ?
We distribute our products in CAMEROON, CHAD, GUINEA, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CONGO and GABON.
• Do you bill them before tax ?
Yes we charge excluded Taxes and All Taxes included according to your local tax requirements.
What methods of payment are accepted at POLYPHARMA’s sales’ point ?
You can pay by:
* Bank transfer to one of our bank accounts
* Gold check
* Flash cash check.
• When will the order amount be charged ?
As for bank checks and gold checks, we start the procedure at the bank concerned as soon as the check is received in order to debit your account. However, the goods cannot be dispatched if payment has not been made.
Cancellation of the order
• Can I cancel my order ?
It depends because there are several scenarios: if the order has not yet been sent, you will simply call 237 233 40 08 65 and the processing of your order will be interrupted.
If your goods have already been shipped, you will simply not have to receive them and you will be reimbursed in full, but the shipping or transport costs will be at your own expense.
• By what means are packages – shipped ?
In the case of less cumbersome and less cumbersome equipment, we use the services of DHL and CHRONOPOST. However it depends on the nature of the product and the customer who places the order. Heavy equipment is usually sent by the manufacturer and delivery is made by a carrier.
• What are the delivery times ?
Deliveries to the CENTRAL AFRICA area are usually made within a maximum of one week.