POLYPHARMA distributes the medical equipment since 1990.
POLYPHARMA is a Limited Liability Company. It is created in 1990. Its Head Office belongs to Douala, Coastal Region, located at BESSENGUE Boulevard of the Reunification, between the Red light and the Rail way Station Entrance. Mr TABOUGUIA Modeste is the Statutory Manager (Managing director). To contact the company through the following address:
· BP. 8143;
· Phone in CAMEROON: 8800 2020;
· Phone from INTERNATIONAL: 697 339 088;
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
· Web site: www.polypharma90.com.
POLYPHARMA Company Ltd gives for vision to bring to Cameroon and CEMAC countries' sanitary structures, the medical technology fastened to the international standard for the same standard and quality of the care brought to somewhere else populations. It make all this as an innovative and a leading Company.
POLYPHARMA Company Limited is having as a dominating mission of closeness to the sanitary institutions; to put at their disposal consumable, equipment and the equipment which suite to the up to date technology and so as for the medical comfort of the patients. It is also its concern to know that investors of the medical sector do not risk their capital. This is done by giving them a profitability study of every equipment to the request before commitment. Also to make sure that its vision centres with its mission, POLYPHARMA installs, train users on the installed equipment sold and service all of them. In this concern, the advice side is not left a part. We do not only sell equipment, we are interested in the reason why of the purchase.
POLYPHARMA Company Limited is a company of import, export and distribution of medical consumable, equipment, surgical equipment, scientist and laboratory equipment, reagents and laboratory colouring agents. Today, POLYPHARMA covers the whole Cameroon national territory in a warm closeness with its regional branches and point of sale. Indeed, to be closer to all these partners, the company account ( 4 ) four branches namely:
· The Douala Branch (email@example.com) to cover the Coastal Regions and the South West Region.
· The Bafoussam Branch (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the cover of the Western Region.
· The Ngaoundere Branch (email@example.com) for the cover of the North Region.
· The Yaounde Branch (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the cover of the Center and the South regions.
· The Bertoua Branch (email@example.com) for the cover of the South regions and subregions.
· Next to these branches, we have the Bamenda sale point (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cover the North West Region.
To have the means of its policy, POLYPHARMA that works on stock, builds two (02) big storage areas of a surface of 4000 M ² built at the Head Office. At the level of every branch, there is a storage area which can take at least a 40 feet container.